This is a Script# (scriptsharp) import library that you can use to write Dynamics CRM 2011 web resources easily and efficiently.
This library provides access to all functions currently documented under MSDN Xrm.Page.
See the documentation tab for a getting started guide
- Comment and summarize each function with MSDN documentation
- Enums for things like FormType, SubmitMode...etc
- Example library
- Added Xrm.Utility functions provided by rollup 8
- Added support for execution context (eg: context.getEventArgs().preventDefault())
- Added GetGlobalContext
- GetValue and SetValue are now generic methods
- Added TypeName property to the lookup object
- Fixed issue with Get method delegate having the wrong return type
- Switched GetUserLcid and GetOrgLcid return type to int instead of string
Sponsored by Magnetism Solutions - Dynamics CRM Specialists